[rescue] Need VME memory boards

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Mar 26 15:19:14 CDT 2019

" From: Earl Baugh <earl at baugh.org>
"
" []
"
" When I got the
" 240v one, I found that it was missing the fuse (no idea if that was because --
" "steal the fuse for another machine" or "take the fuse from a broken PS" ) I
" did try using the fuse from the 115v one and plugged it in (figuring at worst
" it wouldn't come on...)  and it simply didn't turn on.  I don't have a way to
" generate EU power to see if it works... since I'm in the US (without any sort
" of variac or the like).

a thought - while the ps is *voltage* sensitive, it probably isn't
*frequency* sensitive; you could wire up a 230v 60hz ckt from your
breaker pnl - something like a nema6-15 duplex for example.