[rescue] Clearpoint SNXRAM/12 VME

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Mon Mar 18 10:38:08 CDT 2019

Hey,

Anybody happen to have any documentation for a Clearpoint SNXRAM card?  Ibll
take any version ( though I have the /12 card ). Ibm trying to figure out
the jumpers on this board. It generates a memory error in my Sun 3/110 but not
sure if thatbs because of overlapping addressing.

Ibve tried searching for the doc for years ( this year Ibm trying very
hard to get my Sun 2/120 and  Sun 3/110 running correctly. Got my Sun 1/100
and Sun 4/110 booting correctly, disk images are almost ready for them )

Earl