[rescue] Sun 3 with SCSI2SD

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 05:44:04 CDT 2019

Ohhh many thanks. Downloading now. Do the files contain root passwords etc?

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 8:56 PM Walter Belgers <walter+rescue at belgers.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > On 18 Mar 2019, at 04:49, Mike Ross <tmfdmike at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry to derail the help request, but does anyone have a bootable SD card
> > image for SCSI2SD on a 4/110 they would be willing to share? Sun-4
> > architecture.
> >

> I just made some images with SunOS 4.1.4 and Solaris 2.4 for sun4. They are
> now here temporarily:
> https://giga.nl/sun4-scsisd.tar.bz2 <https://giga.nl/sun4-scsisd.tar.bz2>
>
> Walter.

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'