[rescue] wanted: modules for Sun Blade 6000 chassis

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Sat Mar 16 20:32:08 CDT 2019

I have a 6000 chassis coming to me, with 3 modules - although the T1-based module is said not to work, which leaves two.

Given the effort it will take to get this running with power, I would like to fill it up and run it with the maximum 10 blade servers.

Does anyone have either x86 or SPARC based modules/blades for this system?  If so, how much do you want for them?

(I am in Denver, CO area if you want to calculate shipping).

Yes most/all of the blades will be running Solaris/OpenSolaris...!

Cheers

Patrick