[rescue] LCD hi res 17" monitor wanted

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Mon Mar 11 11:20:01 CDT 2019

On Mar 11, 2019, at 8:59 AM, Doug McIntyre wrote:

> Sun frame-buffers of ancient times (ie. museum pieces now, ie. Sparc4),
> did Sync-on-Green.  Certainly the ones that had the BNC outputs, but still
> some of the 13W3 did too.

No, they jolly well didn't. Every single one of them, starting with the
multibus cgone (and leaving aside the issue of the analog monochrome
framebuffers which I legit wasn't thinking of -- mea culpa) uses separate
sync; composite at first, then fully separate on some models starting around
the Ultra 5 era.

ok
bear.

--