[rescue] ? Sun Ultra5 emulation, was: more sun2 adventures!

Chase Rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 09:16:10 CST 2019

QEMU should be much faster than TME (which is also lacking options for networking except on BSD). TME uses sock ROMs though so can be a very faithful emulation for the machines it can emulate (which I don't think the U10/U5 is one)

I have a U10 that was used as the head machine of a CT scanner (which seems to have been a common use)... it did have 2 drives in it but I think that's about it nothing special otherwise. I imagine MRI scanners would have gotten a Creator3d version instead for viewing MRI scans.