[rescue] Acard 7720U

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:59:34 CST 2019

Hi All

On the off chance someone on the list has a spare one of these 50 pin SCSI to
IDE, or the 68 pin version and does not want too much money for it, I would be
interested in buying one to carry on resurrecting my Voyager to full working
status! This is a pet project for me, I now have two sort of working systems
and no working disk, so going the laptop IDE route which seems the most
sensible. I know the SCSI2SD may be simpler, but being a bit old school, still
not got my head around using SD cards for system/swap.

Thanks

Peter