[rescue]   Trying to get Cadmus 9200 running (serial console trouble)

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 10:47:55 CST 2019

Hi

On reading this blog

http://www.pcs-cadmus.de/en/blog/2016/05/06/cadmus-and-pdp11/

The systems are essentially the old Dec LSI Qbus systems with the LSI proc
replaced with a Motorola one. Importantly it states that the serial console is
based on the DLV11-J board, is that the case here?

If so go through the settings on the DLV11-J, which if you are stuck should be
available online I guess or in the Cadmus docs?

If not I can dig out may old Dec books to scan them in!

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services
Mbl: 07977 532320