[rescue] WeatherStar 4000 Weather Channel Computer

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Sat Sep 29 09:46:49 CDT 2018

On 09/29/2018 10:17 AM, PhreakShow Telephone Company wrote:
> Gonna dig out a Sony PVM and hook it up tonight.

    Cool.  Publish details.

    If it has a full board complement you may well have a fairly
capable weather observation station as well if you can locate
details on the sensors or a complete decommissioned set.  But,
at 130 watts continuous the thing might be a bit too much of a
pig for your tastes.

    The satellite feeds might be interesting as well if you have a
handy antenna setup.

    The shot of the rear panel was "instructive" even though I had to
use a magnifying glass on it.