[rescue] Need other Solaris 8 (2/04) disk ISOs

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Thu Oct 4 14:01:48 CDT 2018

Hey,

I finally got things sorted out in my rack and got the V120 loading Solaris
8 (yes, I want 8, I want a Sun branded version ;-) )
WFH has let me multiplex and get other things going.... a nice benefit that
I hadn't really appreciated before..

Anyway, started thru the install and realized I only have disks 1 and 2.
I've got the disk space and would like to load up the whole bundle...
(it's now asking me for the Solaris 8 Languages disk... and in reading I
realized there are more disks than that...)  I have a DVD
edition in my pile but not the CD images... and this machine has the CD not
DVD...  so anybody know where I could get the other images?

I'm paused on the install right now... :-)

Thanks!

Earl