[rescue] SCSI solutions for Sparcstation Voyager

Hauke Fath hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE
Tue Nov 20 14:51:39 CST 2018

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:09:33 -0500 (EST), Mouse wrote:
> I am reasonably sure it did LED blinking on at least some of the sparc32s.

I am sure about the SS{10,20}, having run both as home servers for
years. I don't think the lunch box sun4c machines were set up for LED
software control, and nor is the SS2 clone I have.

@workplace, we run an Ultra 1 with NetBSD/sparc64 for conserver (2x
spif), but I don't think there is any LED activity.

Cheerio,
hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        <hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
Ernst-Ludwig-Stra_e 15