[rescue] Vintage/Misc Sun kit needs a new home in IOM, UK or nearby.

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:10:44 CST 2018

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 20:01, Mike Spooner <mike.spooner.ux at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I am looking to offload some of my old computer collection, but as I live
> in the backwoods of the Isle of Man, I probably cannot ship any of it very
> far without assistance. If a new home cannot be found, these will sadly
> have to head to the refuse dump in a few weeks.

Hmm. I got rid of all my SUN kit when I left the UK for Czechia, but I
visit the Island every Yule and a few times in between... But I won't
be there in time to help.

I can recirculate this message to a few places, if you like and of
course with your consent. Drop me an offlist mail if you have no
success...

UK: +44 7939-087884 - DR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053