[rescue] SCSI solutions for Sparcstation Voyager

Martin Marshall martinm at allwest.net
Thu Nov 8 15:46:55 CST 2018

I believe that Mouse is thinking of the ADTX SCSI to IDE laptop drive
adapter.  It is mounted to a thin 2.5" IDE drive and converts to the proper
pins for a 2.5" SCSI drive.  I have used them in Suns (Voyager and
SPARCbook).  There were a couple of varieties that could use various
capacity IDE drives.  Ones that I used were limited to a maximum size of 8GB
for the IDE disk.

Finding one may be difficult.  I searched eBay for them about 10 - 15 years
ago and they were hard to find.  Do a Google for "ADTX scsi to ide" and you
can find info and images.  Good luck finding one now.

Martin Marshall