[rescue] Sun 2.5" Disk Trays

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:04:25 CST 2018

Hello Sun fans - I've got a number of later Sun 2.5" SAS disks here,
and they use three different types of carrier/tray/"spud":

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7XzymDTNzU5AqWYs9

The only Sun I have of this era is a T2000, and unfortunately I have
only one of the trays that fit in it (the first one in my gallery).
Fortunately, there is an ebay seller offering a stack of them quite
cheaply ($4ea), so I bought enough to stock my machine.

Can anyone tell me what series Suns the other trays go to?  They're
all sufficiently different from each other so as not to be
cross-compatible.

Thanks

-j