[rescue] CHEEP: Panasonic CGR18650CR LiIon cells

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Wed Mar 28 02:10:10 CDT 2018

I have access to new stock of these:

Panasonic CGR 18650 CR LiIon cells
3.6V , 2250mAH

They should be useful for a number of tasks, including rebuilding old laptop batteries etc.

$3 each plus USPS shipping, which is cheaper than you can find them just about anywhere else.

Note: these are probably not "plug and play" - you need to know if they will fit your needs.

A guy I know did use about 72 of these to build a very cool electric bike - he bought the hub for his bike and a friend of his used an old car battery to make a spot-welder for the welding of the tabs on the battery pack.  I can't help you with this, though :-)

Limit 8 per person.  PayPal to Friends/Family (to avoid fees) preferred.

The datasheet on these is here:

http://www.meircell.co.il/files/Panasonic%20CGR18650CG.pdf

Sorry, USA sales only (post office is wary of LiIon shipping)

Cheers,

Patrick