[rescue] what can you do with an Apple Quadro 840AV

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:42:07 CDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 7:23 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo <xemacs5 at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of these sort of dropped into my lap (figuratively speaking).

I was going to suggest A/UX but I see that model is not compatible.
Incompatible with the MacIvory Symbolics Lisp Machine too.

Mach Ten or find a copy of Macintosh Common Lisp for 68k?

Play obscure old games?

Donate to a Macintosh museum?

It was the fastest 68k machine Apple made but there's really nothing
all that special anymore that can only be done with them.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.