[rescue] Small cache of Sun2 boards/systems to test.

Ian ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:53:19 CDT 2018

I have all this stuff, ping me tomorrow and Ibll upload a bootable disk
image somewhere.

Sent from my toaster oven.

> On Mar 14, 2018, at 21:28, Steve Piette <steve at simon.chi.il.us> wrote:
>
> I have a collection, cache, big pile of old Sun hardware including several
2/120 and 2/170 systems and spares to weed through.

> I've put together a 120 backplane and power supply for testing the various
boards but I'm afraid to try using any of my 1/4" tapes due the the drive belt
issues or powering up any of the machines with 1/2" drives considering it's
been almost two decades since most of it was last powered up.

> Does anyone have the diagnostics for the 68010 machines or a bootable OS
handy I could get a copy of so I can see what works and what needs repair.