[rescue] The Adventures of Picking up an SGI Origin 2000 and 19 Racks

PhreakShow Telephone Company phreakshowtelco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:01:46 CST 2018

The 19 racks had some cluster equipment in them.  lots of power equipment.
Got some decent gigabit switches out of it.   All not bad for 250 bucks
total and a 7 hour drive.

The racks im repurposing for around the house. Shelving in the shop,
 Turns out they are great for a kitchen storage.  Gotta think outside the
box for using them lol.  But at the price they were i couldnt refuse.

Im excited to get them together.  I thought of just deracking the SGIs to
make them easier to work with then eventually reassemble once i get them
fully operational.