[rescue] Here's more spam about my cancer

Laurence Brevard brevard at 1or0.com
Mon Jun 25 14:48:50 CDT 2018

At 10:46 AM 6/25/2018, Bill Bradford wrote:

  I want to thank everyone who contributed in this last round
  (including one
  person who sent a physical check, that I received on Saturday).

  It's allowed me to get within $200 of paying off the last bills from
  both
  hospital stays (including my actual cancer surgery) last year.

  Unfortunately I just got a bill for $750 (after insurance) from a CT
  scan I
  had done back in march.. and I have another scan coming up in a
  couple of
  weeks, so I'm looking at a minimum of $3K just in scan bills this
  year :(

  I'll probably end up putting my 2015 Macbook (the USB-C model) up for
  sale in the next month or so, to help get caught up.

  But, I'm still alive and not ded yet.  Thanks so much for all of your
  contributions, kind words, and so forth.

  Bill

<snip>

I just chunked a bit into the kitty.

We NEED you Bill! Hang in there.