[rescue] Getting wifi to work in Solaris 10 on Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Robert Bell mancity at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 20 23:38:44 CDT 2018

Hi, I am trying to get wifi working on my Tadpole Ultrabook IIe using a
Cisco Aironet 340 pccard adapter. I have the adapter installed and working
and it shows up in the Tadpole wifi configuration program, the problem
is that the configuration program only uses WEP security and for my
network I need to
be able to use WPA2 personal. Is this something I can setup from the
Solaris terminal and if so where is a good source of info on doing this
or is this something I
can only setup in the specific Tadpole config software?