[rescue] Thumpers?

Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net
Thu Jun 14 22:51:41 CDT 2018

Yes, it should just work.

At work/at home, I only ran Linux (RH and Debian) on our X4500 and X4540s.

Feel free to have him contact me off list for specific help.  A hardware
fault in the CPU, RAM, disks, or sata backplane is likely at this point in
them.... They weren't the most reliable storage hardware we've had.

Patrick Finnegan