[rescue] NeXT cube Raspberry Pi case

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:13:09 CDT 2018

On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 at 18:08, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 08:56:33PM -0500, Jerry Kemp wrote:
> >A (for real) NeXT Cube system would be awesome!  If I recall correctly,
Mr.
> >Bill (our host) acquired a cube back in 2014.
>
> Yep, thanks to Steve Hatle.  I got the cable that lets me hang a VGA
monitor
> off the non-ADB soundbox.
>
> http://www.mrbill.net/next has pics

Beautiful. I am envious, and I am even more annoyed with myself that I
didn't near-bankrupt myself and buy the one available in my part of
South London about 5y ago.

For my money, the most beautiful computer, and most beautiful GUI, ever made.

My complements on your machine and getting it running!

UK: +44 7939-087884 - DR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053