[rescue] NeXT cube Raspberry Pi case

erie patselllis epatsellis at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 20:25:46 CDT 2018

Or, offer me some interesting computer or ham radio swap fodder and have an
actual complete NextCube system.
Erie Patsellis

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 6:50 PM, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us>
wrote:

What you stated is essentially what I have been reading from the online links
I have read.

Wondering, first hand, if anyone here has taken on this as a project, and how
it turned out for them.

Sounds like (possibly) gears are turning in your head about maybe creating one
of these ?

Jerry

On 06/06/18 18:45, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> This is what you should expect to end up with:
>
> https://imgur.com/gallery/UJFzI
>
> You'd have to paint the colored N e X T letters on yourself.
>
> If you want to make it super-fancy, you would print with ABS, sand it down,
spray with automobile primer, sand it lightly, spray with matte black paint.B
It would look very, very sharp if you did that.