[rescue] NeXT cube Raspberry Pi case

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Jun 6 18:17:38 CDT 2018

A few weeks ago, there was a small flurry of activity on several Tech sites with people discussing a Raspberry Pi case that was
built out to look like a (miniature) NeXT cube.

Several of those articles included links where someone could download the appropriate files where someone who was knowledgeable with
such things (I'm not) could 3D print a replica NeXT cube Raspberry Pi case for themselves.

Here are a few links with pics if you aren't familiar with what I'm talking about.

<https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2066088>

<https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/5ptn2s/next_cube_raspberry_pi_23_case/>

<http://www.ninamakes.co.uk/builds/next-computer-replica-raspberry-pi-case/>

several of the articles suggest that after everything is 3D printed, there is at least a moderate amount of after-work necessary to
getting the case into becoming a 'nice' looking case.

Very little experience personally with 3D printed stuff, although this looks pretty neat to me.

Wondering if anyone here has pursued getting one of these, and If you have any comments you might share.

Thanks,

Jerry