[rescue] Sun JavaStation Software

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 03:21:06 CDT 2018

Hi Richard

If the description is correct, then that is the Sun Ray software, not the Java
Station which is a much older system and I would guess not supported with the
Ray software.

I did run a Javastation at one point many years ago, I will try to remember
what software I used.

Peter

> On 19 Jul 2018, at 10:13, Richard <ejb at trick-1.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Jim
>
> Try this, let me know if any issues getting the ISOs. They were made with
WinImage if that helps.

> Sun Ray Server 3.1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m3uB1s-ICtYvguQDuwYB0QpKBr6X_aJk/view?usp=sh
aring