[rescue] Printers! (and keyboard)

Scott Quinn saquinn624 at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 08:41:59 CDT 2018

I have a bunch of printers... an Apple ImageWriter II, TI 800 and Epson
9-pin. The Apple is of course serial, the others have Centronics
parallel interfaces. Anyone want or need that vintage sound to go along
with their computers? They've just been sitting around for years and
probably would do better somewhere where they would be used.

Located in Renton, WA. Southeast of Seattle. Free for pickup.

Also have an XT keyboard. Keytronics I believe, but can check if there
is interest.