[rescue] Culling some goodies!

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jan 29 17:23:32 CST 2018

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018, Jerry Kemp wrote:

> Wish these weren't so far away from Texas.
>
> Would have loved to have the Silicon Graphics stuff. :(

I've got at least a back-seat[0] full of SGI stuff that it's time to part
with.  Every piece is neurotic in one way or another, but I've quite the
pile of spares and OS discs[1] for rehab purposes.

If you feel like a project or two, I'd sure appreciate having the space
back for newer and bigger projects.

[0] Probably a small pickup truck bed, if you packed it to keep the
     plastics pretty.
[1] Plus a ready-to-go VMware appliance I threw together for netbooting
     IRIX.
--
Jonathan Patschke
Austin, TX