[rescue] Help me with a car part...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 26 20:36:17 CST 2018

>From Adam Sampson on the geeks@ list:

"Google Image Search can be better for this kind of problem -- searching
for "crown victoria clock" found this post:

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2719645#Po
+st2719645

So it looks like black is ground, lime green/yellow is constant power,
white/violet is switched power..."

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA