[rescue] HP DL380, VALinux FullOn 2x2, Sun Ultra 60 - Free to good home

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Sun Jan 14 17:04:02 CST 2018

I'm not sure what part of my question caused confusion? Please clarify.

The OP has some things to sell and some to give away.  He also says he won't ship, fully understand (and acknowledge) that.

OTOH, at least in the email I received from the OP, he does not list his location.

That is all I'm attempting to find out, the OP's actual location.

Does your note from the OP include his location?  Or are you asking something else?

Jerry