[rescue] solaris 9 binaries for Subversion?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Jan 10 07:02:52 CST 2018

" From: Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
"
" On 01/09/2018 03:07 PM, David Brownlee wrote:
"
"   []
"
" > I suspect the next question I will have may be a bootstrap compiler to
" > get pkgsrc started.
" >
" > []
"
"   I have Solaris Studio starting at v12.5 going many releases back.  I
" don't know which ones are ok with Solaris 9, though.  Let's work on that
" once you get the OS downloaded.

studio 11 does both 8 and 9 and likes java 1.5 but not newer.