[rescue] solaris 9 binaries for Subversion?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Jan 9 14:32:58 CST 2018

FWIW, I typically have better luck with GCC vs Sun/Oracle Studio.

Here are a list of versions/release dates.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Developer_Studio>

Unfortunately, I haven't found a chart with shows which version of Sun Studio goes with which version of Solaris.  Yep, I know that
there is a lot of overlap.  Just seems that at some point in the past, there had been some chart which indicated the OS range that
each version of Sun Studio supported.

If someone has that URL, please share.

Thank,

Jerry