[rescue] solaris 9 binaries for Subversion?

David Brownlee abs at absd.org
Tue Jan 9 14:07:14 CST 2018

On 9 January 2018 at 19:28, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/2018 02:22 PM, David Brownlee wrote:
>> Tangentially related - would anyone have a Solaris 9 sparc install ISO
>> to hand? I had one back when but I can't seem to locate it any more :(
>> I'd like to see how well pkgsrc could build subversion or similar (I
>> have a couple of UltraSPARC systems and a sparc classic to hand, plus
>> qemu :)
>
>   http://www.neurotica.com/Solaris
>
>   Let me know when you have the files.  My outbound bandwidth is running
> at saturation due to some stuff going on this week, so don't expect
> great transfer rates.

You are a gentleman/scholar (delete as appropriate)

Thanks - will resist the temptation to start them all downloading
concurrently & will ping you when done.

I suspect the next question I will have may be a bootstrap compiler to
get pkgsrc started.

On the off chance everything goes smoothly when I try to get pkgsrc
setup (laughs hysterically), are there any packages in which you might
be particularly interested?

David