[rescue] 3-1-4-3 beep error codes on Sun Ultra20 m2 system

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Mon Jan 8 18:30:07 CST 2018

Just a bit more.

I had never added, or removed any IO cards previously.

The system had shipped with a Nvidia Quattro (1500 I believe) frame buffer.  I powered down, removed the Nvidia card then powered
back up.  Only change is that the beeps have disappeared.  I have left the Sun supplied Nvidia frame buffer out of the system.

No video output, using only the DB15 output from the motherboard.

One other thing that I didn't add earlier is regarding the keyboard.  Using a Sun/Oracle type 7 keyboard.  No initialization light
since I have started.  This box has (6) USB ports, 4 rear and 2 front.  No keyboard initialization lights on the keyboard.  I have
used the keyboard on another system, and it is a known good keyboard.

Thanks again for looking.

Jerry