[rescue] solaris 9 binaries for Subversion?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Mon Jan 8 14:50:56 CST 2018

Hello Dave,

Sorry, I don't have a direct answer to your question, but possibly something that can assist.

I'm sure that most of us are aware that sunfreeware went commercial several years ago.  This fact hasn't changed AFAIK.

Before it went commercial, there were quite a few mirrors of sunfreeware software, many that are still out there.

Fire up your browser and hit up duckduckgo, or your favorite search engine, and search for sunfreeware mirror.

This has worked for me assisting smaller clients with older SPARC equipment who were not aware that they were dependent upon old
sunfreeware binaries.

Good luck,

Jerry