[rescue] Where to get pdf manual for Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Robert Bell mancity at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 28 11:06:57 CST 2018

It turns out the files I needed were part of the Solaris 10 11/06 patch
upgrade and the VWA files for Solaris 8 were on the
Flextronics webpage. I now have a fully working Solaris 10 system which
will be my main setup but I want to install Solaris 8
onto another drive so I can have an original version of the Tadpole. The
only problem is that I can't get the Solaris 8 10/00 media set
that I bought to install, it starts to boot then there is a kernel panic
and it reboots. Peter do you still have an iso available, I can send you
a link to my Dropbox account?