[rescue] Sun 3/50 BTW (and Sun 2 keyboard)

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 23:30:58 CST 2018

The group that has been learning to rebuild CRTs is the Early Television
Org, located in Hillard, OH.
Here is a link that describes the process and their efforts to implement
the process.
http://www.earlytelevision.org/crt_rebuild.html
It is not clear if they offer the service outside of the organization.
John