[rescue] Where to get pdf manual for Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Robert Bell mancity at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 25 17:16:05 CST 2018

Success! Removed the nvram chip and powered up, the system was set to
defaults so I had keyboard access then I plugged the
nvram back in while the system was still powered up and then did a
set-defaults, rebooted and the system came back up set to
defaults and booted into 9, so happy. Thanks for your help Peter, now
all I need is to get hold of the VWA cd or its contents so
I can have a fully working laptop with all the Tadpole special features,
anyone know where I can get hold of this disk or its contents?