[rescue] Where to get pdf manual for Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Robert Bell mancity at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 24 18:31:07 CST 2018

yep tried the Stop-N but the problem is I have no keyboard input to be
able to do that. What I did for some mad reason is
decide to change the Devalias for Keyboard but for some reason my entry
got truncated to keyboa and so now when the laptop
boots it says it can't find that device and hense I have no keyboard
input from the built in keyboard or an external usb keyboard
and therefore have no way to reset to defaults.