[rescue] Where to get pdf manual for Tadpole Ultrabook IIe

Robert Bell mancity at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 22 22:35:43 CST 2018

Hi, I just picked up a Tadpole Ultrabook IIe ( U50-14-2Y-1G ) laptop and
would really like to find a pdf of the manual, I managed to find one for
the IIi but that is totally different to my IIe and I have looked
everywhere and can't seem to find one. I also need the patches for Solaris
8 and the Tadpole specific software like Powertools, I found a mirror of
ftp.tadpole.com  but for some reason the Ultrabook IIe directory is missing,
iso's of the original disks would be great then I could get this laptop to
its original working state. At the moment I have NetBSD 7.1.1 running on it
but I would like to get Solaris 8 installed, I have a complete new Solaris
8 media package but it doesn't recognise the built in keyboard and trackpad
during install so I have to use external ones just to complete installation
but that is not ideal for a laptop, I guess the Tadpole install cd has the
drivers for the keyboard and trackpad where-as the Sun disks do not.

thanks.
Robert Bell.