[rescue] looking for MVME162 ROM Images

Plamen Mihaylov plamenspam at afterpeople.com
Wed Feb 14 16:11:25 CST 2018

Hi Richard,

It's not very likely, but the garbage on serial console could be caused by
EPROM size jumper. Bear in mind that 162-212 comes with no SCSI chip, LC
cpu and 4MB so running BSD is not possible.
Theoretically you can add VME memory board and replace the 68LC040 with  68040.
This will allow you to netboot OpenBSD or NetBSD.