[rescue] Old Monitors

Ian Frost silvercreekvalley at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 15:29:01 CST 2018

Hi

I have a small number of old Sun monochrome monitors, which Ibve managed to
keep working over the years despite a few capacitor blow outs, etc.

Ibd really like to get one of the old Sun 17/19b
 colour monitors from the
early SPARC era - I had one but gave it away a decade or more ago.

So many of the the old CRTs seem to have been recycled - I wonder if anyone
has one they would like to get rid off ?

I can collect of course - Ibm based near London.

Just out of interest - how many of these monitors are still around - anyone
still using them ?

Thanks