[rescue]   eSATA on SPARC - or SCSI->eSATA converters

Mike Spooner mike.spooner.ux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:36:38 CST 2018

SCSI-SATA bridge box: 3.5" SCSI carrier for 2.5" SATA drive: ACARD
ARS-2320 or ACARD ARS-2160, versions exist for 68-pin or SCA on the SCSI
side, which is both LVD and SE capable.

Both work beautifully in my SPARCstation-10 connected to Antares Wide
Ultra SCSI SBus HBA.

Kind of expensive though - #200, although I was lucky enough to get some
resulting from an expired industrial support contract for a bit less.

-- Mike Spooner