[rescue] Masscomp Multibus boards and card cages

Andy Piercy andy.piercy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 10:23:54 CST 2018

OK here is something rare for you to consider!

I have a number of Masscomp Multibus boards and 2 * Masscomp MC5500
Multibus back planes one with the card cage complete, I'm thinking of
listing on E-Pay.

I can post a full list of boards, but they are mostly MC5500 series so 68K
based.

I also have the RTU OS on floppies so you may be able to create a complete
working system all be it in an open card cage build.

But wanted to see if there is any interest here so please let me know off
list if any of you are interested.

I am looking to recover what I paid for the parts so this is not free
unfortunately.

I am based in the UK but am willing to ship.,

Thanks,

Andy.