[rescue] Blade 100 - X86 CPU option?

John Francini francini at mac.com
Sun Feb 4 12:10:58 CST 2018

I can see that. OpenVMS is not dead. It still runs on itanium and alpha
servers, and is being actively ported to x86_64 by the present owners, VMS
Software Inc. Therebs an active roadmap that stretches out beyond 2020:
http://vmssoftware.com/pdfs/VSI_Roadmap_20171215.pdf

No, I donbt work for them. However, as the last true DEC derived OS, I still
want to see them succeed.

John

--
John Francini <francini at mac.com>
"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that

https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-OpenVMS-Guide-Technologies/dp/15555827