[rescue] Blade 100 - X86 CPU option?

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 10:58:48 CST 2018

IMHO it was such a sad thing that they never re-spun those chips and
got the clock speed higher, to about 1Ghz (or added more cache, or
whatever).

The second generation v120s (used a similar board I think?) could have
been astounding deals for Web hosting, given the many stumbles Intel
made with early P4 architecture, if they had just fixed the onboard
ATA chips and had faster CPUs. As it was they were in real world use
about as fast as mid-range P3s.