[rescue] ISO: Keyboard for AT&T 630 MTG terminal

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:36:32 CST 2018

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 2:09 PM Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote:

> I think your post is completely on topic for here.
>
> We had one of those red AT&T mice go thru here, looks like early October
> 2018 from archives.   Seems that it went to Dave's museum.
>
> Sorry I can't assist with the keyboard.
>
> Once complete, are you planning to attach it to something (i.e. 3B2
> console), or just use it as a console port device (routers,
> switches, etc)?  Maybe something else?

All of the above -- I have a 3B2/600G to use it with, and my 630's been
upgraded with 730 ROMs and has the "730 X+" cartridge so it will act as an
X terminal (X11R3) as well as supporting the Layers protocol.  It also
makes a nice looking dumb terminals for more pedestrian operations :).

> either way, congratulations on your find !

Thanks!

- Josh