[rescue] looking for titanium powerbook

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 07:01:34 CST 2018

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 at 04:33, Jim Stefanik <jstefaniksunrescue at gmail.com>
wrote:

> And I'll be honest with you - OS9 isnt particularly stable on any hardware;
at least for me anyways. My iBook G3, TiBook, as well as my PowerMac G3 and
both of my PowerMac G4s all constantly crash under OS 9. Boot them to OS X and
they're all rock stable.

Agreed. Classic was lovely but not very stable. Save a lot, and be
prepared for regular reboots.

The old joke was that at least if you had an Apple, there was
something in your life that would go down on you every single day...

UK: +44 7939-087884 - DR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053