[rescue] SunBlade 1500 & SSD disk

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Fri Apr 27 16:20:52 CDT 2018

I have one of those, purchased new after reports of success several years back.

Never had any luck with it on x86/x64, and it sits gathering dust.

Was not aware that an "FCode" rom flash update code was available.  That would be awesome if it worked.

Wondering if anyone else here has this working, i.e. FCode flash update to SAS1068 card on SPARC?

Thanks,

Jerry