[rescue] Top vs. Bottom posting (was: revived: TiBook G4 867...)

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:09:40 CDT 2018

Can you insufferable pedants please not debate this again? I don't give a
s**t how you post, as long as it's on-topic and readable.

I've seen this topic far too many times between here and the other list,
and I have to say the drop in SNR has become far more exhausting than
parsing modern reply behavior.

It's always the same people who start this 'debate.' You know who you are.
Please stop.
Consider joining a HOA instead and legislating your neighbor's lawn
ornaments?

- I