[rescue] revived: TiBook G4 867 (DVI)/ 1GB and MacOS9

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 05:30:55 CDT 2018

On 13 April 2018 at 11:47, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Most Phone apps make proper posting quite a lot of effort to do these days,
> sadly.
>
> But, again, I just did it in GMail on an Android phone, they've just driven
> me to lazin3ss and bad habits.

OK, that's true, but my personal solution to this genuine issue is...
not to post to mailing lists from my phone. Since it is, IMHO, rude
and disruptive, makes threads very hard to follow, breaks up
discussions, etc., and it's hard to quote properly from phones -- I
blame Microsoft, for the ignorant programmers who implemented Outlook,
and cowards like Google not having the guts to resist the creeping
trend -- the easy answer is, don't. I just wait 'til I'm on a proper
computer.

Failing that there are apps like K9:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fsck.k9

--